What OHPELRA does for you...
In addition to the opportunity to interact with your peers, OHPELRA can provide you with the latest information available surrounding all aspects of human resources and labor relations in the public sector.
- Our annual conferences provide up-to-the-minute developments in a broad array of human resources and labor relations topics, including the most recent, topical legal updates and court decisions.
- Our specialized conferences provide a more in depth examination of specific topics vital to your work.
- Joint membership in NPELRA provides information on national trends and news in labor relations, a lobbying voice in Washington, D.C., and news from other states to broaden the network.
- Our state newsletter, specialized mailings, and programs keep you aware of SERB and court decisions, trends in union activity, innovative new contract language and impasse resolution ideas, and status updates as well as a voice in pertinent bills that have been proposed by the State Legislature.
- Through our work together, we can learn from one another and help each other with specific issues and questions.